Friday, June 5, 2009

Going Out For My Cheap Date!


Once a month our church hosts a Parent's Night Out. We are in a co-op, so we work one time and then get several months of free dates. It is a Godsend because when you have more than a couple kids, it starts getting super expensive for a sitter. (Thanks, Ms. Dannette!) So, on these nights, we usually get together with friends or I gather together all the great coupons I have and we go out and go shopping. Tonight's cheap date will be:

Going to see our friends Jon and Gail and meeting their new baby Vincent! This is our top priority, because at our last date night Vincent had not made the big move yet.

If we do anything else it will be:

Dinner:
BOGO dinner at T.G.I.Fridays

Shopping at:
Lane Bryant (I got a $15 off $15 coupon in the mail. I see free jewelry in my future!)
NYC Color Co. at Wal-Mart or Target (I have 2 $5 coupons and these are usually about $1.00 each)
Gymboree (20% off coupon, baby Vincent needs something cute!)

Desert:
Free Andy's Frozen Custard (We got free gift cards from our church for being small group leaders!)

So this is our night and it should be fun and cheap. My hubby likes a cheap date!

No comments:

Post a Comment